Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Remote door decreased opening time.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I made a door, and I put it's speed to 3, so it opens up slowly - perfectly fitting with a sound for it. But how can I enter the door while it opens? I have to wait 10 seconds after the whole door is open!!! And the sound is finished also 10 seconds!!! :S

How can I adjust the doorremote.fpi so I could enter this door right as it is open, or has anyone got a script that helps?
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2006 13:13 Edited at: 21st Jun 2006 13:15
It may be a problem with the script's 'coloff' positioning--I'll have to check. See, the script tells the door when to turn off collision so the player can walk through (effectively after the open animation plays). Nonetheless, we'll have to see.

I'll edit the post after I've taken a look at the script.

EDIT: After taking a look at it, it really doesn't show any problems--the collision turns off after the animation is played. I'll look further into it, but sorry I couldn't help you right now.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
So could the Collision be turned off before the animation is played? And if... How? Thanks!!!
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, it works now I added ',Coloff' to each line of the script... And now it works fine/perfectly

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 15:47:34
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 15:47:34