Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Scroll object texture, doesnt work when specifying a texture layer to work on.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2006 14:07
Well the title says it all really, for the past day or so ive been tinkering around with multiple texture layers and doing fairly well until i found that i needed to scroll one of my texture layers as i had a 3d planet and wanted the cloud layer to nicely scroll around but i found the command doesnt work.

Ive attached a small demo showing this problem.

Hallowed are the ori.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 11:13
There does seem to be a slight problem with it.

Come to the last Unofficial DBPro Convention (http://convention.logicstudios.net/)
Dont do anything I wouldn't do. But if you do, take pictures.
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
This isnt a "slight problem", this is a MAJOR BUG that prevents us from using properly multitexture features! Must be fixed right now, so how can Lee add this param for the texture layer and didnt he tests after he codes it, there is a lot of those silly errors look likes someone didnt tested new commands!

"Error at line 0 - Your game sucks. Try again loser..." (Cash Curtis II)
AMD Sempron 3.1+ Ghz, 512MB Ram, ATI R9550 256MB Ram, Sound Blaster Live!, WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 22:16
This actually was fixed in some of the betas. It somehow got broken again. 0_o

OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2006 23:07
Typical

Come to the last Unofficial DBPro Convention (http://convention.logicstudios.net/)
Dont do anything I wouldn't do. But if you do, take pictures.
Medieval Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Any idea if this is going to be fixed?

Daris Xiao or Benjy Wright
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2007 04:12
I know this is an old thread , but it's also a Confirmed Bug, and I'm trying to apply an iris texture over the eye and then scroll it to make our character look in different directions. I can't really do anything with it until this bug is fixed, so just incase this has slipped too far down the list, I'm bumping it back up.

Thanks for all your dedication and hard work to make DBPro an awesome game making language, I hope to see this bug fixed soon. C'ya!

Daris Xiao - Phonetic: Daris Shiao. aka: Benjy Wright.
2.4Ghz Pentium 4 (800FSB!!!) - 1024mb RAM - ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb Video (With the biggest cooling fan allowed by U.S. law!)
Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 4th Jun 2010 18:11
Why is this a confirmed bug?

Not only is there a bug in the code supplied by Dark Coder - but it also attempts to scroll stage 1 UV data when no such data exists for the models in question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:24:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:24:31