Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / NEW MONSTER MATRIX EDITOR "[b]DUNE[/b]"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
New editor "DUNE". Monster matrix. Full interaktive. Open source code maybe open if you need it. Free version on my site [url]www.pwekiller.narod.ru[/url]. DB users must have it!!
MiRRoRMaN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2002 16:53
Anyone tried this tool yet?

www.mirrorman.cjb.net, the classic Commodore 64 and Amiga site.
ZeldaPhreak
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow!! This is absolutely amazing work MKiller

ZeldaPhreak
Years of Service
User Offline
*Now adds to his top DarkBASIC matrix editors*; This is something that will be greatly helpful to MatEdit users, (and I think it was a great idea to develop this first before telling us about it lol); I was thinking about a monster matrix editor, because not only was I annoyed with being stuck with using hard to *manually* edit random matrices, but otherwise they don't seem that useful. Question: Does the matedit site know about this? because this really would save TDK_Man A LOT OF WORK. It seems as if your site is partly Russian, so I'm hoping you can understand everything I'm saying lol, but I'm hoping you will continue to work on this (and if you need ANY help PLEASE ASK... because I'm just so thrilled with this project and I'm sure the rest of the community will be too). And congratulations on the frame rate. It's not as fast as Yarble's example (which ya'll should check out[http://www.realgametools.net/forums/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=3771]), but now I can finally use the monster matrices and add a more realistic rally terrain to my racing game lol. Suggestions/Questions: 1.)Hmmmm... are all those F3 commands working lol?, 2.)Put the most recent files together at the top of the webpage (because some people may not look all the way down lol), and 3.)Keep up the great work!!
Peace,
ZeldaPhreak

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:35:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:35:57