Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / y coordinates for a model scripting:

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2006 10:56 Edited at: 30th Jun 2006 11:02
Sup, OK well heres my deal. Making a Succubus, and doing some testing to see how the wings were going to react wile animated.( note: I know theres no head/hands on the model, was testing)

So looking at the animations, anim41 = 463,492 , must have been a swimming animation that was left out. As you see from the ss it kind of makes the model appear to flap her wings, and hover, which was an unexpected side effect.

OK well the idle animation can be replaced by this as the akio is shown below. And it works out perfect. When bothered she drops and fights(if armed) or runs(coward script).

Is there a way to change her y coordinates for just the idle animation so she could be placed higher like shown in the picture. In game she looks like shes 1-2 ft off the ground. I've been though all the variables and didn't see anything but I'm not "Mr. A1 Scripter" either.

Before I give up on trying to make her drop from a higher position I though I'd run it by the peanut gallery.

MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
I think that you have to change the height of the animation in your modelling program. Or very maybe you can change the .FPE script and edit the value: offy=x where x = your height (but htis counts for the whole unit so it's not for only the Idle information... So you have to remake the idle animation...

That's what I think, and seems logical to me... Tell me if it works

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 16:00:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 16:00:03