Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Script problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i downloaded someones Script. Im not sure whose. This is the original:

And this is mine. My problem is that even when i remove the reload script... the guy ALWAYS RELOADS. no matter what i do. he wont stop reloading

<--Wrycu-->

<--Wrycu-->
Wrycu
Years of Service
User Offline
My script is as follows:

But whenever i stop looking at him, he disappears why???

<--Wrycu-->
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2006 00:52
Quote: "Ok, i downloaded someones Script. Im not sure whose."

Tim, I am here to advise you on your rights.

You do not have the right to use another persons script with blantant disregard of them making it.
You do not have the right to take another persons script, change a few commands, and call it your own.
You do not have the right to then attach your name to a script which is not even remotely your work.

Heck, you just added in some \'s which were 'technically' already there, and then added in a single line which really doesn't make much sense (straft=180? do you know what straft means?)

Am I harsh, yes. You just scammed antimatter out of her (it is her?) script.

You probally can get the reload error to fix by removing the \ commands and giving him a decent weapon. I am guessing that by "always reloads" means that he reloads his weapon. Because that script is by Antimatter and has been worked on.

I really don't like this, and what you said happens is no where in the script. You can assume at the constant attempt to go 180 units sideways might do something but not my jurisdiction. Try making a script instead of stealing one.

Sorry for my harsh words. I only saw one changed line and your name unjustly on the script.

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
Wrycu
Years of Service
User Offline
Um i'm sorry for my harsh words but I did give him credit for it. As you should be able to see, I did say it wasn't mine. See how it says "I downloaded someones script"? I am at a camp and I figured out (and was told that it's right) to take a script and change it around, as opposed to starting from scratch. And he doesnt "reload".. he just stood there, reloading. I changed more than one word. And I didn't steal it, thank you. And do you see anywhere inthe script that it is be me? No, you dont. So please lay off. I'm coming here for help in some problems and you are pouncing on me for something I didn't do.

<--Wrycu-->
ryebread
Years of Service
User Offline
/bow before merravo

thank you for the schooling in use of etiquette, understansd that this man is not trying to steal work or style. if anything this is direct compliment to someone who has paved the way. his name on the script is not a 'claim' rather it is a way to distinguish from a -group- interested in using the FPSC,,, and the community is the main reason that anyone stays around. full credit will be given to any and all that contributed the materials, but i think that your second part of your post is more usefull.
Wrycu
Years of Service
User Offline
<edit> Sorry, my second script had \"by tim\" on it. that was just so people at camp would know whose it is. i was not taking credit for it.</edit>

<--Wrycu-->

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 14:32:51
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 14:32:51