Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Remote Doors for gods sake...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 22:41
Listen, its a very n00by question i know but out of all the levels i've made(all crap BTW) i can't for the hell of me figure out how to use Remote Doors, im making a prison level and i want to make it so that when you press a button it opens all the doors and keeps them open, i am currently only using the trial version of FPSC so could i put the button command on another entity, i can script so any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated

,thanks

"I dont' know what weapons will be fought with in WW3 but in WW4 it will be sticks and stones" - Albert Einstien
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Use the Remote Door , then place a switch somewhere in your game , then press enter then the door should open .
Dr Cuddles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 23:21
I don't have the full version of FPSC and so i don't have any switches avaliable is there any way i could use the switch script on another entity?

,thanks

"I dont' know what weapons will be fought with in WW3 but in WW4 it will be sticks and stones" - Albert Einstien
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh hmm , i dont think so unless somone gives you a switch file .
Dr Cuddles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2006 00:36
thanks for your help i've managed to find a switch

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 17:36:05
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 17:36:05