Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Picking up new gun script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 04:38
Is there any way to find out if a player has picked up a gun

if so is there anyway to find out which one it is so that i can display on the screen what new gun has been picked up

,thanks

"I dont' know what weapons will be fought with in WW3 but in WW4 it will be sticks and stones" - Albert Einstien
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 09:56
You mean for multiplayer or single player? In single player it just displays you picking up 'a weapon' not specifics. And for multiplayer I don't think it would work. If it is multiplayer, are you trying to do like 'Doom' I think it is, where it says 'player 1 has found the rocketlauncher'? If I'm not mistaken the only thing that is registered froom player to player is the damage caused by each other. If you opened a door and walked through it the other player would only see you pause in front of a closed door and then walk right through it. Hope that answered your question.

Dr Cuddles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 13:45
thnks for your help

"I dont' know what weapons will be fought with in WW3 but in WW4 it will be sticks and stones" - Albert Einstien

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 15:58:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 15:58:58