Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / WANTED: Intelligent AI Script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, we all know that games can have awesome graphics and a great storyline but completely fail due to a lack of good AI, just like a game with bad graphics and story can be made better with great AI. Well, I am working on a game called Last Man Standing, a game that follows sort of in the footsteps of Doom in that you are one man against an army on a military base on another planet. I have tried to put up with the AI that comes standard with FPSC but it is driving me crazy. As of now, I am officially offering to pay for a more advanced and effective AI system. I would be willing to pay, via PayPal, for someone to develop a new set of enemy AI scripts. Also, your name will be put into the credits for my game and you will be contacted first and foremost on any future projects. I look forward to your responses.

Thank you

"I came here to do two things: chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I am all out of bubble gum."
Dr Cuddles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 19:39
There is an awesome script by Antimattergames called Intellimatter 2.0
check it out at:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=83708&b=23#post
this is all that you would need

"I dont' know what weapons will be fought with in WW3 but in WW4 it will be sticks and stones" - Albert Einstien
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2006 00:03 Edited at: 12th Jul 2006 00:04
Lol, you posted a link to this thread.

Ok, heres the link to my AI: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=82166&b=23

As you may have noticed my name isnt Antimatter games anymore...

Dont forget to visit my website for scripts!
Dr Cuddles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2006 02:27
Oh damn sorry for the mistake, im such a retard

"I dont' know what weapons will be fought with in WW3 but in WW4 it will be sticks and stones" - Albert Einstien

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-29 06:32:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-29 06:32:06