Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Abandoned Foyer Facility

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been using the trial version of FPS Creator, and its pretty cool. I have made a new map, and its an Abandoned Foyer Facility. Im not so sure if thats the best name, but anyways...
Its a huge abandoned place with a lava room and a fire room, surrounded by windows. There is even doors that go directly into the heat. Or you can go in through the floor openings.
There are many secrets and places to go on this map, ill let you figure out all of them. There is a plot going on here, but feel free to still explore.
The story: This facility use to be in full operation, but has been left for an unknown reason. The fire pit still runs, and one of their 1 inch lava pools is still there.
You are an adventuerer who has heard a myth about a gold stash somewhere on the level. So you are exploring the level to try to find the gold. There is a gold stash, and once you get to it you win. The stash of gold is very hard to find, so good luck finding it.
You might get some lag in some areas, mostly the upper areas and when you start. But it only happens once or twice, then itll just go away.
Screenshot: http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fire1iw6.jpg
(ill add a full level picture in a bit)

Ive attached the map on this post. Enjoy! You can modify it all you want, but please give me credit.

**Has mastered the overly long stair proffesion

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 04:32
Fps = 15

Not good.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2006 10:39
I encourage people not to upload their maps and to wait until they get the full version to build the game and post a link to it.
The reason is simple.We may or may not have access to the same entity models as you and if we don't then the entities your map needs will be missing.
Even if you use all stock media some people have modified and/or moved their stock media around so it still might not function properly.
The decision,however,is yours.

bob momento
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2006 15:44 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2006 15:45
"Not good."

Yeah Maeko is right listen i downloaded that just for the hell of it and it was probably the biggest waste of space ever. It took me like half an hour to load it cause you made it so freakin big and 345 Fire decals is toooo much. The sound of 345 fire decals all running at the same time isn't pretty. I understand your new and your just tring to make a game but size it down so the whole level isn't a lag. You took up like the whole entire map! THAT IS TOOOO MUCH! NO one has a level that big. Thats like 2 or 3 levels! if anyone says i'm being mean or it can't be that bad download the file and you'll see
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 20:41
i thought it was awesome. better than i could do lol

DPP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 05:39:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 05:39:16