Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / MIN.> - Minimalist Game Engine

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've begun work on a game engine called 'MIN.>'. It is based around simplicity, using as little media as possible and as little arrays as possible. I'm writing a library of functions that will make up movement, camera, simple special effects and will handle a script system. I have also nearly finished a simple world editor for use with the engine.

There will be more info in the near future, and some screenshots of the code and scripting system in action. However, due to the minimalist approach, there probably won't be much to look as, as the engine is designed for more gameplay detail, rather than the visual aspect.
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2003 20:00
u sure thats a good idea, sure we like gameplay, but an attractive game is a downloaded game
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2003 04:59
ok...
whatever makes you happy

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
hmm
Years of Service
User Offline
I may begin with just primitives so that I can work out the code quickly, them add media at the last stage.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 12:17:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 12:17:50