Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / PhysX card and Dark Physics Offer (US Only)

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 20:55
Hi all,

We've teamed up with BFG Tech and AGEIA to bring you a good discount on buying a PhysX card and Dark Physics together. You can save up to $90 in total ($40 off the hardware, $50 the software) via rebates.

Please see this page for more details, sorry this is only available to people in North America. BFG tried getting a UK distributor to play ball but they were having none of it (cheapskates!)

http://darkphysics.thegamecreators.com/ageia_promo.php

If you already own Dark Physics you can still take advantage of this, full details at the bottom of that page.

Cheers,

Rich

"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender, Futurama
No pixels were harmed in the making of this post
"Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Medieval Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 20:56 Edited at: 15th Aug 2006 21:04
Sweet!

Edit:
Its still a lot of money, but a bit less expensive. I still will have to decide between a windsurfing board or a nice new PhysX card...

Glad to see the deal come through....how long will it last?

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 23:06
The UK distributors could lose out as a result of their "unwillingness". You can't get the cash back on the hardware outside of the US, but even at full price, thanks to Bush's control over his economy and the fantastic exchange rate, the card is £139, way cheaper than any UK supplier. Get in quick whilst Bush is declaring war on the rest of the world!!!

Xarshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 23:41
Darn. Too much. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get a ppu or gpu

Woohoo. DP is finally released!
David iz cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2006 00:32
i have a laptop,so i dont think i can get it.
Black Mesa
Years of Service
User Offline
Arggggh just another thing for me to spend cash on. But its a really great offer!

Your mod has been erased by a signature
Dark Eternity
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2006 18:59
shame i have no free ports for a physics card at all... and i live in the uk...

Scorched Skies is waiting,can you help

AMDAthlonFX-62,NvidiaGeforce7900 512MB X2,RAM4GB
Kenjar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 20:42
I live in the UK, but I'd rather wait to see if Aeiga's physics card makes a big it or not, of if it is going to die out. I'm still convinced that if PPU takes off, (and I've yet to meet anyone who's bought a PPU yet) it might be better to wait for giants like ATI and nVidia to intergrate them into their own graphics cards. Until there's competition in this area I'm going to treat it as a passing fad, and if it does take off I'll grab a second or thrid generation card rahther than the first. My experiance with PowerVR taught me not to rush in.

I lay upon my bed one bright clear night, and gazed upon the distant stars far above, then I thought... where the hell is my roof?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:00:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:00:11