Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2002 09:24
Well I bought DB WAY back when you could download it. (I think you still can...) And so I don't have a CD. And now they expect us to buy it again to use the enhancements on v1.13? I mean you are selling DBPro for an outradigous price. Why not make v1.13 free? I don't have $100 right now to buy DB Pro and I don't have the receipt of buying it from years ago to get the discount. There needs to be an easier way...what do you think?
The Scorpion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2002 20:00
So I'm guessing no one feels the same way?

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2002 01:14
1.13 is free
the Enhancements Pack isn't - personally i think the Enhancements should be free or atleast at a cutdown price for simply the enhancements.
Ya know like say £10 for the Enhancements without needing the CD too - because thats something that bugs me, everytime i wanna build enhanced code (which is nearly always) i end up going through my CD draws (trust me NOT and easi task) just to find the DMCD to allow me to use it.

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 07:41:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 07:41:37