Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Ekk!! Problems installing Dark Physics Part 2!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2006 19:55
DVader recently posted that he was having trouble installing Dark Physics. The installer was ignoring the full version of DBP, and likely looking to the former spot where the trial version of DBP + DP were installed.

When installing, the default directory was nothing (aka, it would then install to C I Finally got it to install into the Dark Basic Professional directory (manually), but it's still not activating or anything. The icon is not displayed on the DBP startup, and it hasn't given me the option to activate.

What should I do?
jenkmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
I had both the same problems (empty default directory) and the why isn't it asking for the activation.

Start the "Activate From DBPro CD" program and put in your key for the Dark Physics product. It should then register and work.
Spambergo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 02:32
Well, I dug through the programs, and found the one that accepts the order keys. I entered the code to Dark Physics, and it accepted it.

However, it didn't do anything at all. It just said that my product had been verified, and Dark Physics still isn't showing up at all.

Thanks for the idea though! Has anyone else been able to fix this problem?
Spambergo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 02:37
Hey, scratch that! I'm an idiot!

I ran the verify program first, and then accidentally re-entered my DBPro code, not the Physics expansion.

So, it did fix my problem! Thanks a bunch, jenkmeister!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 22:42:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 22:42:26