Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / [Dark Physics] phy get collision data seems to not work ...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 02:23
Good evening,

Trying to code some prototype with dark physic trial version, it seems that the commands related to collisions (at least the phy get collision data() one) do not work.

Currently, even if many physical objects are involved in a scene and are colliding each others, it seems to be not possible to get information about collision with the phy get collision data() function as the result of this function is always 0.

So my questions are the following :
- is it the normal way (e.g. limitation of the trial version)?
- is there any other solution to catch the collision information from the scene?

In advance many thanks

Regards

Michel
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 11:14
Collision commands have been removed from the trial. You can get the full list in the Stickied competition thread, Mike has posted teh full details there.

Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 11:26
@Mika -
You can use a secondary collision system for the purpose of the trial. Sphere casting with Sparky's DLL would be quite effective for collision feedback. I have the full version and I use Sparky's for raycasting.

Come see the WIP!
Mika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 11:37
Ok,

Thank you very much ...

Michel

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:54:06
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:54:06