Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey..can a make a game like FEAR...using Dark Basic Pro...including all the special effects, physics, shaders, and stuff....visions ...
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 07:08
All is possible just are you capable of coding it?

lets say you make a cube, now can you make it jump when you press the space bar, if so then that one problem sorted, only the other few hundred to sort out after that.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Natflash Games
Years of Service
User Offline
I dont think DBP's engine would be able to handle graphics like that anyway, maybe its even the slightest bit possible if you have a monster machine, and a hell of a lot of spare time on your hands; not to mention every DBP plugin out there (and upcoming like Dark Shader).

Check out my site for the latest on my games.
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 17:45
Most games made with DBP are just made incorrectly. DBP can do a lot. Not as much as a professional engine, but it can make commercial games that come close to professional ones. For the price that we pay compared to a commercial budget, it's practically a free miracle. All it takes is time and dedication.

Come see the WIP!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:46:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:46:05