Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / how to order...? (im sorry if this is in the wrong place i read the rules)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 05:25
to start off with im sorry if this is in the wrong place it says order-related enquiries must go "here" but that page says its for enquiries after u've already ordered, so now i do not know where to post this.

hey guys i am a big fan of ragdoll games and physics games myself. but what i find is that apart from the dismount team at jet.ro most physics games (not including retail) are really crap.

i myself would like to program my own physics games (me and my friends are full of ideas, as, im sure, you guys are too) but when i went to investigate the darkphysics order page i found it had prices for US, europe and britan only. is this just a price indicator or does this mean i can only order it online like this if i am in one of those countries?

i am in NZ and i would really like to get into programing my own ragdoll+physics games and possibly entering the competition to win a PhysX card which i have been wanting for a while now!

so guys can you please help me out with this? can i order online through that page or is there another way i can aquire this.

Current Project: laser tag FPS.
<a href="http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=64536&b=1">
join up!</a>
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 13:27 Edited at: 27th Sep 2006 13:28
You can order from anywhere in the world, but you must select which currency you wish to be billed in. If you are in NZ I would suggest selecting US Dollars. When the charge is applied to your credit card it will appear as a USD value, which your card company will then convert into your local currency. You can use a site like www.xe.com to check what the currency exchange rate is and use this as a guide.

BTW - Support could have told you this, you would have wanted to click the 'Pre-Sales' tab though, as it's a pre-sales question.

"Bite my shiny metal ass" (Futurama)
"Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth" (Dilbert)
peabnuts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2006 08:28
oh sorry, im such a klutz lol. i didnt even see the pre-sales button *rolleyes*

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 20:39:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 20:39:31