Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Elite:The Beginning

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 23:48 Edited at: 30th Sep 2006 23:48
Thought I'd post some screenies of my new game Elite:The Beginning(the sequels will be called Elite:Interlude and Elite:Finale).

First, the story.

You are a Sgt. First Class in the US Special Forces. You are sent to a space station that's orbital flight pattern has gone ofcourse,it is now over Beijing, it should be over San Fransisco.
You must go in anf find out what's going on.

7 hours later.
You are finished with your search and found the problem.As you get in your shuttle back home, the station explodes and a blue beam, that stays only for three seconds reaches down to earth.When you get down there, you find something much worse has happened than you thought.
Several unknown entities have attacked the market district of Beijing, and the Chinese think that Americans have gotten ideas of World Domination. Other countries take sides quickly, and most people agree that this could be the beginning of another war, the only one since the end of the war on terror in 2009.

You return to home base in Los Angeles, only to find it's been razed by Chinese bombers. Several days later, the Chinese attack the West coast.They reach your home town,and you form a band of Freedom Fighters to combat this invasion.

Screen 1 Attached
EDIT: sorry it's bmp gimme a sec I'll change it to jpg)....

Must_Have_High_quality_Guns_With_Hands.
Wait. COREPAK 2 is here! My wait is over!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Snowblind 44
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 23:50
Heres the jpg..

Attachments

Snowblind 44
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 23:52
Screen 2

Note:Not finished yet, also using screenies of what's going to be in demo, not finished product(which will probably have CP2)

Attachments

Snowblind 44
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 23:54
Screen 3

Attachments

Snowblind 44
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 23:55
The icon(just wondering what you thought of it)

Attachments

Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2006 01:43 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2006 13:29
The screenshots look really good.
Sorry, but I'm to tired to read everthing you wrote, so if I don't forget, I'm going to read everything tomorrow... I mean... today.

So.. I read your story. One question: Are aliens attacking the earth also, or did I missunderstand the sense of the "blue beam"?
Anyway, sounds intersting!

Visit the DBPro - Speed up your game-Thread. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=88661&b=1
Snowblind 44
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 01:17
Sorry I'm posting this now.....

Actually, the objects brought down by the blue beam are a mix of the Human DNA and Mutant DNA. The beam was progammed to be extended if the station exploded to transmit the infornation of the destruction,and since the hybrid creatures just created were right in it's path, they naturally went with it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 02:53:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 02:53:19