Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / [DP] Zero Gravity and Cloth Tearing Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I thought I should post this here as well as 20 liners with it being a DP demo and all, so I was just playing around in dark physics, and created this small demo, it shows just how amazing Dark Physics really is watch as the cloth realisticly floats around getting ripped up by anything that is strong enough to pass through it, and as the cubes realisticly float around just as they would in zero gravity (or hold space to turn on gravity).
Watch little fragments of cloth that were once part of the full cloth float around, and all in 3 lines! That is how amazing DP is, 3 lines!

Heres the code
Theres also an image attached, and for those of you that dont own DP you can download an exe here

Check out my site for the latest on my games.
Bmad6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 06:52
What image?

Windows XP Home Edition SP2, Intel Celeron 1.4 GHz Processor, 768 MB of RAM, 1024x768 Srceen Resolution, NVidia 256MB FX5200 GPU
Natflash Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh sorry, the images on the 20 liners thread.

Check out my site for the latest on my games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:39:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:39:29