Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I can't use DarkPhysics, the agia driver i installed says i don't have the hardware. Where I can purchase the hardware to use darkphysics?

Live And Let Learn
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 17:29
It means you can't install the ppu drivers because you dont have a ppu, you can still continue the installer, or just not select to install them beforehand.

Hallowed are the ori.
ZeroShade
Years of Service
User Offline
When I finished the installation and tried some of the examples that come with the software, they won't run. What do I do? Whats ppu stand for?

Live And Let Learn
ESP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 17:59
Hi ZeroShade,

The only demos that don't work are for Fluids. They need the PPU (Physics Processing Unit). Everything else should work in software.

Robin
FoxBlitzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2006 00:16
Quote: "It means you can't install the ppu drivers because you dont have a ppu, you can still continue the installer, or just not select to install them beforehand."

Actually, you can still install the PPU drivers, they just won't function because you don't have the hardware.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
1GB DDR-SDRAM (May increase to 2GB one day)
512MB ATI Radeon X1800 Series - Finally! A card that does pixel shaders correctly!
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2006 06:17
If you have used the default install then you should find an exe labled runtime.exe

"C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic Professional\Projects\Dark Physics\Tools\Runtime.exe"

this is the place its hiding you can find it from the start button or paste this into the run thingy.

see if that works.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:21:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:21:14