Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Escape from Death Manor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 04:54
ok this is my newest game and my first so i hope you all are nice! I will accept criticism but only if its constructive! anyways heres the storyline:
its 1945 and WWII is coming to an end. The nearby manor known as hell house is home to some of the richest people in Denmark. As the Americans begin to round up the nazis the family is murdered. Your an investigator off duty. You get the call at 5:00 A.M. When you arrive You notice something is not right. You only mission is to search for any survivors. It's a dark night when your woking and you begin to hear....sounds....The walls begin to bleed. The moanings get louder... now you must escape from what is known as Death Manor!
Here is screenie!

"I'm a lean mean speed thingy!" "What about my womanly needs?" "Send the kids to the neighbors cuz i'm coming back loaded!"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 11:48
Why do you have street lites inside a building?

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 16:30 Edited at: 4th Oct 2006 16:32
It's too dark. When you want to showcase your game, and show people what it will be like, don't show a dark room.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 17:51
xplosys, fix your monitor, I can see the image fine.

Predator boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 05:07
their rich ok....heres link for demo!
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c97cf3/

"I'm a lean mean speed thingy!" "What about my womanly needs?" "Send the kids to the neighbors cuz i'm coming back loaded!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 01:09:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 01:09:20