Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Some commands missing from the Documentation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 06:24 Edited at: 15th Oct 2006 08:36
I was using a DLL explorer to explor the dark Physics DLL because i found that the
wasn't in the DLL. I got the error (can't find function dbphygetcharactercontrollerexist) and I found some commands that aren't in the documentation So I was wondering if Someone had the full command list for DarkPhysics? And DarkAI cause i'm assuming some of the commands will be missing from that also. (I'll be buying darkAI tomorrow morning). Thanks in advance

EDIT: since i have no idea what all those things next to the commands are.......Like X@@HHZ....it comfuses the hell out of me.

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 15:39
Most of the commands not in the documentation are unsupported. It's usually because there is an issue with them, or are not fully tested or developed.

For example, you'll fing MAKE CLOTH FROM OBJECT, but it isn't fully functional at the moment.

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 16:30
can someone point a link to that dll explore prog as ~I been searhing and can't seem to find it. cheers.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Lover of games
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Most of the commands not in the documentation are unsupported. It's usually because there is an issue with them, or are not fully tested or developed.

For example, you'll fing MAKE CLOTH FROM OBJECT, but it isn't fully functional at the moment. "

Oh. So some of the other commands might be fixed with updates of DarkPhysics?

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:08:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:08:04