Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Corporate use of BDPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Corporate use of BDPro is already being planned in my company. We are designing state of the art Data Visualization Systems now. Presently I am doing all of the proof of concept models in DB v1.13 and they are showing promise, great promise.

DBPro will be the first true compiler for quick and easy 3D development that is affordable and comes from a company that has always responded quickly to their customers needs. Believe me when I say I have tried most of the products out there, from Blitz to VB and C++ with DirectX and Open GL. They were all doable yet they all would take too much development time and maintenance.

DBPro is having some growing pains, this is natural for a product of such magnitude. Given six months this product will be the one that all others are measured by.

This is just my opinion, I have been making a living developing software for the last 20 something years so when it comes to new compilers, I tend to be more patient as I have been here before and will probably be here again. All I am suggesting is give it time and the rewards will be great for Game developers and corporate developers alike.
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2002 22:44
I agreeing with you.
I project to create a company for game and software developping ( shareware products first ! )
And I project to use DBPro for that !
But I will be in France cos I'm french .
CD On CD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2002 03:57
telcoman:
i agree as well!
DBP seems to have a niche here. i too have tried others & although for myself i have problems using DBP here & there,,,it STILL seems to be much easier than 'others'

i really only know of ONE other 3D compiler program that has a windows type IDE,,,,but it didnt seem to measure up to DBP

as i stated in 'my own dreams' about DBP,,,i hope it does continue to reach more markets & gets better & better & better,,,,,

United We (Still) Stand

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 13:12:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 13:12:21