Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Phy Get Joint Broken() ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2006 13:12
While working on my project I came to the stage where I needed a command like this, but loe and behold there isn't one, what gives? you would atlest expect the 'Get Joint Exist()' command to return a 0 if the objects joint connection is broken, however I have made a work around as my objects are mainly moved/broken via weapons rather than physics collisions, so I can manually break them.

Hallowed are the ori.
bosskeith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2006 14:44 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2006 22:56
lol i made the same exact post ...there was no response to mine maybe you will have better luck.
I have even used the existing command "phy get joint exist()" thinking that if a joint was broken that it would no longer exist, but that did not work either.

Hey Mike if you read this think we could have this command added or for that matter if a joint breaks then it is removed from the exists list on the next update?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 02:27:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 02:27:17