Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / My First FPSC Game (No Name Yet!!)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 22:27 Edited at: 19th Nov 2006 14:19
Hey guys I've started work on a game in FPSC. In the past I have made a few things mainly just testing and seeing how much can be achieved with FPSC but now I have finally sat down and begun work on a game. So, without further delay, on with the info!

=== NAME ===

Dead Crisis (This isn't the greatest name ever. It's kinda W.I.P and a place-holder lol)

=== Story ===

You are a member of the city police force...

Recently there have been many reports of people being attacked but all the victims share similar injuries, Bites and scratches...

The amount of reports of such attacks have been increasing rapidly the last few days. To counter the rising threats all officers have been sent out into the city in an attempt to arrest and aprehend the hostiles. However, no type of training could ever prepare them for what was about to happen...

=== Game Info ===

You play as a member of the police force. The genre of the game is action/horror with some puzzle elements too. The game also takes place in the present day and in a city. The number of levels is un-confirmed but they will range from run-down apartment buildings to hospitals, alleys, sewers and much much more. There will be a selection of weapons available to the player too. What exactly you will be trying to survive against? Well, although it's seriously overdone I'm doing zombies. Why? Because I absolutely love the genre. I'm a massive zombie movie fan and I love the Resident Evil games so there. If you don't like zombies then don't waste your time posting comments which wont be needed. (Just a little something that was needed, nothing personal to anyone!!)

=== Screenshots ===

=== Notes ===

Please feel free to leave comments on the screens, story and more. I know it's not the most original of plots but it's something I absolutely love and have always wanted to make. But all comments are more than welcome. I'll update this first post with new info and screens as they come!
Wilsypie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 23:17
looks good!
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 23:30
As long as it's not zombies, looks good!

I am a manifestation of your subconscious.
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 05:30
I love the textures! Where'd you get them?

Nue B. or not Nue B. That is the question.
iGd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 06:37 Edited at: 19th Nov 2006 06:45
Looks pretty good for your first game.
I would like to add some crits.

Try to add more entites all it is right now is segments and weapons from model pack five.
Try to find some textures and make your own segments, make your game yours. Not something someone else could make by just looking at your screenies.

Overall it looks pretty good though.

-iGd

PS: In some of the screenshots the lights look very bright. Try darkening them down,
it gives it the horror effect.

At everyone: I incurage Everyone to leave comments on all of the new decent showcase threads.
The reason is: Not many new projects have been popping up lately and i think that the people that take the time to show us theirs should be rewarded by comments and crits.

-iGd

-----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------- Coming 2008 ------------------------
Aydan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 14:19
Yeah they are all pretty much from MP5. I want to make my own segments and textures but unfortunately I don't have the know-how to be able to do such things =(

Yeah I'dd dim the lights down a bit but not too much because darkness doesn't make a game scarey haha. Any more comments or crit is welcome aslong as its constructive and can help!! Thanks guys for your inputs!
TJR Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 06:29
Aydan, just re-texture the original textures.
Jams38
Years of Service
User Offline
nice work keep it up.

jams38
the programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes i love the lighting and textures it definitly represents proper depth and lighting. But remember the blue telephone does stand out a tad, i sugest darkening the texture of the telephone if possible, if you want a professional look.

But the over all look is awsum.
Cheers "keep it up"
the programmer
gate crasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2006 23:24
@Gamz : did u read it properly? or r u just joking? lol anyways...

i dont think the zombie type games will ever go away, loads of people like them, and always will, so zombies is always good, and i like them to. sounds good and yeah, keep at it.

Thanks, GateCrasher.
making some guns baby!
Aydan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 01:03
Thanks guys i havent posted recently 'cos lifes a liiiitle busy in my part. Work, girl-friend <3 and so forth. I'll throw up some more pics and info soon. Although the screens show some of my work ti really doesnt do the game justice. When you actually play it and see it from your own monitor everything looks alot more crisp and you can see all the details i have added. Also JPG makes the quality alot crappier =( But thanks guys I'll deffinately update very soon with more info and screens!!
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 03:20
hmmm you like those fists ehh?

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 20:17
Another Zombie game! Lol, I like zombie games there cool...

Anyway looks good

Shadow Fire Games - Master the game -
http://www.freewebs.com/sfg-shadowblade/Shadow%20Blade.jpg
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 00:51
Heh heh heh, 'twas a joke. Looks good, I suppose you have to rely on melee weapons alot?

I am a manifestation of your subconscious.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 11:13:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 11:13:33