Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / &th beta released to public

Author
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2006 09:33 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2006 09:37
Due to this project put on hold im releasing this to the public,this is using some new ideas that speed up the FPS, use the password to open the rar.

7th hour Beta released.

Story Line:

Its the year 2020 and a weapons group has made a killing virus codenamed 7thhour,during transportation the virus weapon was stolen and a threat of it being used is a main concern.

Your have been sent in to find the virus before it gets into the wrong hands.

You been told where the location of the warehouse is where the virus was last seen your first objective is to find the entrance of the warehouse.

Level Part one: Entry
Objective:-

To find the two keys and find the entrance to the warehouse.

Password:- betaone

this beta is copyrighted and none of its custom textures and models can be used in another game.

Download link: http://files.filefront.com/7thhourbeta1zip/;5528614;;/fileinfo.html

Im a wizz at texturing toilets

Attachments

Login to view attachments
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Really nice work!I cant spend a lot of time playing this just now,got real life things to do,like working
I did find one key so far,but cant get through the door in the room to the left outside in the courtyard,I walk up to it and it says press enter to use,but nothing happens,is this a ruse
I will play it again in a little while and let you know what I think.So far it looks superb.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Right from the start this game just flys,it really feels so smooth.Real nice custom content and superb atmosphere with a nice little dynamic puzzle to solve,it may be short but does leave me wanting to play some more.Look forward to seeing the full game.
Characters are a gas!
Best.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work S4

Loved the boarded up windows and ramen. Music works well too.

Couldn't find any keys but I did manage to get inside the warehouse and find a locked door.

Had some wierd collision with the boxes near the top of the staircase in the room with the black ceiling. Otherwise I found it to be quite smooth.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the comments, it became more of a tester game for the sinninsoul project.

Im a wizz at texturing toilets

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 17:15:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 17:15:08