Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Need someplace to host your game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2006 21:31
Pando would be a good place for you.
With Pando you just upload i to their servers and send the person an email with the small Pando file when they get it , they just click on the small file and the game starts download from the Pando servers to their computer.
If they don't have Pando there is a link to get Pando in the email you send them or you could upload the small file to any host you like.
They will find the Pando server is really fast downloading from.
I like to use it myself sometimes.
Can get Pando here from their web site.
http://www.pando.com/
I have nothing to do with Pando nor do I make any money from this link.
They game stays on their server for 14 days .

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 21:11 Edited at: 11th Dec 2006 21:13
Quote: "The game stays on their server for 14 days."

Filefront keeps your files on their server until you delete it and you don't have to signup for anything to download...
check it out here

Nue B. or not Nue B. That is the question.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 22:02
There are quite a few sites that let you upload large files (such as FPSC games) and they keep them for a limited period of time...sometimes whether it gets downloaded or not can determine how long.
Filefront will now let you host files of any size,I believe...
It's just that the reliability of Filefront can be questionable at times.
But it's all good.
Everybody can find something they like.
I pay for my site so I can do whatever I want with it and I could set it up so there are no ads and you don't have to sign up for anything.
One of the things that aggravated me about a lot of sites was I would go there to get a quick game or one little file and I would have to sign up and tell my life story.
In the end it will all come down to what you want and whether what you are using for file hosting can keep you and/or the people attempting to download your files happy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 09:05:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 09:05:53