Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

I just ordered DBPro and EVERYTHING else today. So I am very new to the UI and maybe I am missing a step but here is my problem.

Before we dive in here I would like to say I did troll the forums and I saw some related instances to this problem and they all indicated I needed to update my version of DBPro which I have done and it still errors on me.

-----------

Okay so let's get started, when I try to compile a demo project from DarkAI or DarkPhy I get the error:

Unrecognised command start ai on line whatever.

Now the command of course is: start ai

So it is acting to me like DBPro is not including the dependant DLL which is DarkAI. It then generates this report in the licensed plugins directory.

Now I hate my first post being a question but thank you for taking the time to view this issue and I will be sure to answer any of your questions persay I know the answer.

-Jace

Sure I am a newb but at least I am trying!
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 06:20
It seems that your plugin registering skills aren't upto par, when you first install a new plugin and launch the DBP IDE you will be presented with a popup asking you to input the new products Serial Key, now I guess most people keep putting in their DBP serial Key, when infact you need to put in the one for your products, and it will identify which product it belongs to and unlock it, it's a pretty simple system really, the only hard part is that it doesn't initially tell you which product you have yet to unlock so it's hard to recognise what you must input into the window.

Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 19:08
If the Activation window doesn't appear when you start DBPro (which it most likely won't do now, as you've run it several times) then you can open it yourself by going into the dbpro/compiler folder and running TGConline.exe - then input your activation codes one by one and the plug-ins will work.

Heavy on the Magick

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 03:03:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 03:03:50