Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
User Banned
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 03:46 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 05:28
Hey guys. I have been working on a game called "Revolt" with a friend. The whole plot is that you play as Captain Daniel Robenson in a future setting of 2078. The world had been taken over by a communist leader (which is your brother) and his super soilders (which come to be known as the CONKER.) You must fight through many key "Conker" stations in the main city with your team to reach the Head of Operations.

(Notice: I've been with the site for a year but just now with the forum. I've got every update and model pack and I'm just saying that so no one will throw at me, "Play around with it dude." OR "Dude... you joined today." Plus I read for the desription I could share my site. Apparently I can't or I'll get mine locked. SAR-REE....)

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it violated the AUP.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 17:36
Quote: "Notice: I've been with the site for a year but just now with the forum. I've got every update and model pack and I'm just saying that so no one will throw at me, "Play around with it dude." OR "Dude... you joined today." Plus I read for the desription I could share my site. Apparently I can't or I'll get mine locked. SAR-REE....)"

Well I'm telling you dude play around with it or at least post a different screenshot showcasing a little more..
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 19:29
Rilejarom, how did you get the splitscreen? Looks very nice.

GunCell: Chrome Soldier

Arriving in 2007.
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 20:20
putting 1 image above the other
and than just resizing them...

Therapy has taught me that nothing is my fault.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 20:55
Quote: "Plus I read for the desription I could share my site. Apparently I can't or I'll get mine locked."

Yours was locked because you didn't post a screenshot upon creating your thread. If you would have read (or followed) the Sticky at the top of this board, you would have seen that posting a screenshot upon creation of a thread is required, not optional. Telling us that you'll post one later is not an option. As long as your website contains some FPSC material, you may post about it...but it still needs a screenshot.

-Keith

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 23:43 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 23:44
Quote: "The whole plot is that you play as Captain Daniel Robenson in a future setting of 2078. The world had been taken over by a communist leader "

I doubt there will be any communism left in the year 2078..... I would consider something else, make up your own system.

As for the screenshot.... perhaps something more futuristic would fit in more with the story?

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 23:55
I agree with Ben.

GunCell: Chrome Soldier

Arriving in 2007.
Rilejarom
User Banned
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 16:09
Yeah, I know it looks modern but the bathroom was supposed to be an abandoned bathroom in the lower city. Which the screen shots take place there. I'm doing some plot changes and I'll take more screenshots. I was gonna make it somewhat like Half-Life 2 but I'm really just waiting for that big something that makes me work this game into a big thing. If and when I do change the idea, I'll post new content. It's still going to be called Revolt but if you'd like you can suggest ideas so I can make this better. Thanks

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it violated the AUP.
Rilejarom
User Banned
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 21:31 Edited at: 6th Feb 2007 22:22
*Please don't lock this because It wont let me modify my first post.*

Hey Community. My game is called "Revolt"
The year is 2084 and a war is raging between humanity and an enslaved world. You play as Captain Daniel Robenson of the Galactic Special Forces. Before the game he was killed
in action at age 35 along with his brother. ( His brother died instantly. Daniel died later on in a medical bay.) Being dead for only a few minutes. Daniel was brought back to life and modified with cyborg parts to become a machine made for war. Daniel and the rebels are fighting against a madman, Daven Slovenkia, and his army of super troopers called the DESOLATORS.

*I hope you want to see how this turns out.*

Does this plot sound more interesting?

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Rilejarom
User Banned
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 05:34 Edited at: 7th Feb 2007 13:47
Here is a screenie.
NOTICE: The full name is REVOLT: Rise Against

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was too big

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wilsypie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2007 07:14
The Story Sounds far more interesting. are you sure you have got the latest update. nice screens
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2007 21:32
I really cannot see what the game looks like when you do those split screen things.

The first screenie looks good, but I don't know what that weird white and black stuff is on the outside of the window.

The second screenie looks like you are having lightmapping problems (the lightmap just stops). I also think that there should be more lights.

Somewhat off topic question:

Quote: "The full name is REVOLT: Rise Against"

Ever hear the band Rise Against?

On topic statement:

The story sounds more interesting than before, but if it were me, I would take out the part where you get modified with cyborg parts unless this will be evident in gameplay (and I don't mean just having lots of health). Just my opinion.

Rilejarom
User Banned
Posted: 10th Feb 2007 01:21
Yeah, well I've discontinued the game. I've had a breakthrough and I've started working on a game called "Insomnia." A Mystery/Sci-Fi/Horror game. Go check it out because I've got a story that you will want to know more about!

RockStizzar
Years of Service
User Offline
make ur rooms two layers, stack another wall on top. it will make the rooms a little less condensed and short. Right now it looks like u will be bumping your head on things.

Other then that the story sounds good. ill be happy to see this when its finished.

Rilejarom
User Banned
Posted: 10th Feb 2007 22:48
Moderators please feel free to delete this because this idae was a dud and I got an awsome one now. Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 01:43:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 01:43:26