Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Help for a newbie !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,
first of all forgive me for my english...i'm italian, here a pic of me .
I'm new of this forum, but i read it every day, looking for help.
And that's why I'm here now

I like the platform lift found in FPSC, but for my game i needed a cabin lift, you know the lift we use often in the modern building

Well the cabin is done and i think is good, i've tried to substitute to the platform lift in the fpsc, but when i'm in game the program don't let me enter into the cabin.
Some one can tell me why ?

P.S. how can i upload the zipped model in this forum if i would ?
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 12:06
It's the attachment feild. Click the button next to it and go to the zip

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 17:17
You can get "on" dynamic entities, not "in" them. At this time there is no way to make a fully enclosed "cabin" as you say. Though I've not tried this, it may be possible to create 4 walls and the floor, and make the roof separate. This may allow you to be on the floor of the one dynamic entity and have the roof pushed up the elevator shaft by the 4 walls connected to the floor. Since the roof/ceiling would be dynamic too, and physics are possible to some degree, perhaps the elevator could push the ceiling up as it's going up and allow it to fall as the elevator mesh goes down.

Mind you this is only a theory and has not been tried by myself.

Good luck.
Loc
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 18:33
I would just recommend re doing the texture to more clean colours. I have no other real solution, sorry.
Oh by the way; Your english is fantastic considering it isnt your first language

Cicaletor
Years of Service
User Offline
tnx to all

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:15:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:15:05