Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I saw a special game, Hidden Expedition Titanic, at Reflexive Games and I don´t know if a game like this could be made with dark basic. I don´t own dark basic now, but if this could be realised with it, and if it is not too complicated for me since I am not a programmer, I am looking to buy dark basic. I think this sort of game is very nice, and I want to make something similiar.
Sorry for my english, it is not my native language
lava man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2007 00:41 Edited at: 19th Feb 2007 23:53
you can make any game you want
its all about time and effort
the more time and effort you put in to it
the more you will get out of it.
other then that the language it self is not that hard to learn
and there are tons of tutorials
for any game you want to make.

and your english is fine.

I use dbp and xna
Sonic 91 Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2007 23:23
would help if the subject wasn't just "Hello ", as more people would look at it if it briefly described the problem you're having.

"Fight the good fight of faith,
Lay hold on eternal life"
-1 Timothy 6:12
Dared1111
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree with lava man

@Sonic91 Software: Thats what atractted me here

[link]http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/user/Dared1111/ "my account on GGE"[\link]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2007 17:41
That didnt get me here that title.im just bored

well anyway,You can make everything.aslong as you have the knowledge,time and inspriation.as making a game isnt just a bit i do this i do that and BAM!you made the next Halo or whatever.

It takes time...alot of time.in all the time i have bein working with DBP i haven't finished a single game...I just make snippets and practice new techniques all the time to get known with them and once i will make a game.Not yet.

So after you had taken the time to learn it good,you might be able to create a very good game.But that takes time...as i said...time...

-Prince Of Darkness

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:32:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:32:19