Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Models/Animations needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm thinking of making my own tactical shooter through FPS. I need several models made, I sadly at the moment cannot pay anyone but I'd be glad to share credit or let more qualified people(s) join the project with me. Here's a short list of weapons...no I don't expect someone to pop up from nowhere and willingly make these, however anyone interested is free to e-mail me. I'm sort of shooting for the moon here.

Handguns
1911A1 Tactical Model
Browning HP
Berreta Elite
Sig P-226
Glock 17, 20 (10mm), 21 (45ACP)
Smith and Wesson Military and Police (.40 cal)
Berreta Elite
Berreta 93R

Submachine Guns
MP5SD3 with Rail system
Uzi
Micro Uzi
Talon (based on the AR rifles supressed .40 cal)
UMP
Steyr AUG Para
FN P90
MP-7
B+T MP9
MP5K
FAMAE SAF (suppressed)

Assault Rifles
FN SCAR
M-4 (with built in suppressor)
AK-47 (tactical model)
FN FAL Carbine
AK-74U (carbine)
Steyr AUG
FN F2000
H&K G3
H&K 53
IMI Galil
AS VAL
SIG 552 Carbine
H&K G36 Commando

Sniper Rifles:
M40A1 Marine Sniper Rifle
AWS (suppressed sniper rifle)
Druganov
H&K MSG-90
The Barret M98 .50 caliber
SR-25 Stoner
Steyr Sniper Scout

Machine Guns
M249 SAW
SAW Commando
M60 Commando (almost as light as a SAW)
M240

Shotguns
M870 (with M-4 stock and grips)
M870MCS (mounts on assault rifles)
Benneli M1
Benneli M4 (semi-auto)
Saiga 12K (based on the AK design)
SPAS-12

Grenade Launchers/Rocket Launchers
M79 (suprisingly still in use)
M203
RPG-7
AG-36 (H&K launcher used on the SCAR)
EX-41 Multi Shot grenade launcher
MM-1 (Grenade launcher with drum magazine)

Tactical Accessories
Aimpoint 4X scope
Eotech HWS (holographic weapons sight)
Mepro Red Dot Reflex Sight
Night Scopes
Illuminated Iron sights
Tactical Flashlight
Laser Sights
Vertical Foregrip
Removable silencers (no idea if this is possible)

I'd also like to add in various rounds for the Grenade launchrs such as HE, Tear Gas, Frag, and Flares, breaching charges, flashbangs, and night vision would be cool. If there's a way to make it so you can go from using the reticle to centering your weapon and using your iron sights I'd dig that. Rappelling, HALO, and Waterborn insertions would be cool but I don't know if they are at all possible. Still, one has to dream.

I'd like models of planes (interior and exterior) so you could execute a takedown, as well as buses for the same reason. Thinking of a way to make a training facility you can constantly use where you and a 4 man element of your chosing can practice. In such an event the team enters the room 2 men taking the heavy side (where the most tangos are) and the second element takes the light side. This would allow players to practice with multiple weapons as well as learn to tell the straights from the shooters) I however don't know if the AI is up to it.

Still like I said, if you're interested in such a project hit me with an e-mail or an answer to this post.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their Behalf
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 03:53
I am going to save you a lot of needless aggravation by telling you to read the stickies and then I am going to lock this.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:33