Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help desperately needed 3D Gamemaker Exes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello I really need some help with this. We bought this program for our son. His computer meets all the recommended requirements and so does mine. We've tried creating exe games with no success. We've even tried doing it from my computer, with all updated drivers and the latest version of DirectX, to no avail.

At first the exe would look like a white circle surrounded by black trees. You could only see the legs of the frog and they were black. After following the support people's instructions, we tried it again and now the games don't even load.

Also my son spent a lot of time creating a game (regular not exe), which we saved and brought back after I reformatted his computer and reinstalled the latest drivers and versions of everything. Now we try to load it from 3D Gamemaker and it won't load. The program just says it failed to load. What could have happened? How do we get this game to load again?

Has anybody at all been able to create an exe game and have it actually have the graphics and run properly?

Support has stopped responding to me, which is very disappointing. I just need help with this program. Is it missing a patch or something? Do we have a defective version of it? We just purchased it a couple of months ago. Can somebody please help me with this? I would really appreciate it!!!

Thank you.

Martha

MB
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 09:06
I bought this on a whim from a supermarket during a trip back to the UK a couple of years ago.

It didn't take me long to discover that the exe's created with it don't run on XP so I never used it again.

I don't know if they ever released a patch which fixed the problem, so it might be worth checking...

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:20:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:20:56