Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I know the basics, where do i go from there?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 06:26
Hey guys, I know about DBP with the variables and all of that kind of basic stuff but i dont know were to go now.
I'v looked at alot of tutorials but its hard for me to grasp and memorize everything in them. If somone could point me to a few tutorials that are easy for the beginner and are really really detailed that could teach me more of the basics but get more in depth as well, that would be great.

Thanks in advanced,
-Inverted

Opposites are different, not wrong
Sasuke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 15:51
Check out "TDK's Tutorials For Newcomers" on this thread. Also if you want to start a game, start off very simple. My first game was Sphere Collector, where you had to basically collect sphere within a time limit(nice and simple).

Lastly, this kind of question seems to come up alot. I suggest a full search of the forums before you post something that so easy to find, unless you just can't find an answer.
Inverted
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 16:30
Thanks sasuke, I was ready for a giant flame from all of the forum gurus but i guess not, thanks for your help.

-Inverted

Opposites are different, not wrong

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:29:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:29:13