Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / eXtends 1.3 release: Bug week!!!!

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 10:28
If you encounter problems with eXtends 1.2 and want to see your bug fixed for the next released due to the next week, feel free to post it at the official eXtends forum at Odyssey-Creators: http://forum.odyssey-creators.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Actually, 1.3 release will contain these fix:

If the bug you've encountered in eXtends is not in this list, please make a post on the eXtends forums to be sure it will be fixed on future release (and maybe on 1.3)

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor
Overlord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2007 10:51
I'm a new user of eXtends V1.2

The B3D Load Object() function crashes here, while using the standard Load Object() with the same path as argument works.

First line works, second produces a crash.

I even tried with another model stored in the same path as the .exe same result.

PS: EXT Initialized() was called, is there some other needed initialization?
Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
I can't even install extends anymore. Whenever I try to compile it just says "Could not determine parameter type of 'EXT INITIALIZED()'"

Any advice?

Computer says n00bed
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2007 19:36 Edited at: 25th Feb 2007 19:38
@OVERLORD: do you have any other Basic3D commands in your code when you use the B3D Load Object function ? (did you include the compiler includes requirements in your source code ?) Check the dependencies informations file it will give you which includes you'll have to do dependaing on which command set you use from eXtends.

@Vampiric:
Uninstall and reinstall it again. Check that in the CompilerPlugins-licensed, you have 18 files containing eXtends.dll in their name. if not, try to download the setup file again. if you have the 18 files, run the online activation tool from TGC and enter the eXtends activation code with your registered mail and it may activate the product.

don't forget that eXtends has its own forums at Odyssey-Creators for faster answer :p
http://forum.odyssey-creators.com

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Chris Franklin_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2007 19:52
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=99929&b=15

Also the RTS Shadow command (forgot the exact command name) need's fixing as well

Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2007 20:31
What happen with the RTS Shadow command ?

Overlord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2007 21:36
@FREDDIX: No, I was starting plain vanilla and didn't have other Basic3D commands. You were right, it was a dependancy thing (in the meantime i found that out myself).

By including the following at the end of the source code it is working now.

Thx for your answer, keep up the good work.
Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Freedix it works no, turns out I didn't enter the activation right, I was just entering the DBPro code not the Extends one

Computer says n00bed
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2007 18:29 Edited at: 26th Feb 2007 18:29
@all: You're welcome

I started the FAQ for eXtends on Odyssey-Creators website for these small issues ...
It will be soonly available for everyone

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:46