Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Children of Sivara goes to the movies

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2003 11:09
Due to a recent film/tv/media convention visiting Perth, we were requested to make a short movie about our game production. This was showcased at a booth along with the other projects CADSA-GAP have going. Dont know what type of feedback there was yet as FTI staffed the booth for us. As with all things this important we were given a days warning with about 6 hrs total time to produce something without sound. After many attempts with varied video capture devices we managed to get something together. We decided to share this movie with the DB community as evyones help has been appreciated. The file is about 13mb and can be downloaded at http://www.dalisdesigns.com/3dstuff/Sivara.avi

I would also like to take this time to acknowledge my team as they have worked very hard to make this possible.

ENJOY!
--Twin P4 Xeon 2.0 Ghz, GeForce Quadro4 XGL 128MB, 1Gb DDR RAM, 19" Flat Screen--
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2003 14:33
I really like the content but I found the framerate to be a lot slower than i would prefer.

If u add a voice over it would great also.

MiniMark
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2003 17:41 Edited at: 10th May 2003 17:42
As i stated before it was really rushed. We are planning to make a mini trailer for the game with a narrative. Framerate was ok just stretched it out to make 3 mins. We ran out of time real quick. and in game video was slow because elephants are slow. lol Anyways for those who plan to have a look you do need divx.

Cheers for the feedback

--Twin P4 Xeon 2.0 Ghz, GeForce Quadro4 XGL 128MB, 1Gb DDR RAM, 19" Flat Screen--
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2003 19:18
Downloading now .

I might mention that the codec Camtasia Studio uses has appeared to work a lot better than DivX to me... same file size, but no drag inbetween frames.

Tell ya what I think when it's done .

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:16:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:16:30