Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Model Worx 1.1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 01:37
Hi!

Ive started work on a model creator.

Just wondering if you guys could give me any feedback on the design so far. It is at an early stage, so you wont be able to see what the software can do, but as soon as I get it up and running i'll post more screenshots!

Also, sign up at www.epikmedia.co.uk to showcase YOUR work and make it available for free download!

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 01:49
Looks nice.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

-db

Enter my forums here.
Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 02:20
Epithika, it looks very nice!

I'm thinking about teaching you how to add real-time vertex manipulation to this program. I was gonna re-make my own modeller, but I would love to see someone else have the code too since I'm busy with a bunch of projects.

You can claim it as your own code, I don't really care.

But think about it, I mean, it's easy as click and dragging the vertices. I would really LOVE to see a 3D Modeller made in DBPro that looks good and is complete for everyone to use.

So think about it

-Mansoor S.

(Formerly Xenocythe)
epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 15:14
To Xenocythe,

Yeah i was gunna try and figure out how to do that! but if you wanna teach me the code, that would be great!

Thanks!

www.epikmedia.co.uk (sign up for free and let everyone see your programs!)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:23:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:23:43