Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / The Crypt Hunter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 00:55
I appreciate the description of which modelers you use and what each does for you well. I have all those, and MilkShape, and a couple other demos - plus Cartography shop - and I can never find a decent way to do it all for my "character" and object models.

I've corresponded with the author of Anim8tor - and he seem to be pretty active with that project. I'll have to look into further now!

Thanx for the tips
Jason P Sage

Know way too many languages - Master of none
zavix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 02:10
Quote: "Gs Lite is limited to 500 poly's per scene, so that's probably why. I've been learning several modelers for a week now trying to see which would better benifit me and my project, and I have to say my favorite ones are:

-Anim8tor
-Blender
-Wings 3D

A good combination to have IMO. Model your object in Anim8tor, uvmap in Wings 3d, then animate and export in Blender. Simple as that, and they are all free.

Just a suggestion."

that will have to wait until I get my own computer.

or at least until I help around the house a lot.

I don't care what they say. T3DGM Rules!!!
zavix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 20:09
Quote: "Otherwise, although I hate to do it, I recommend you check out other TGC products as well"

I think I've brought enough TGC to last me till 2009.

I'll think about getting DBP if I ever learn more programming skills

I don't care what they say. T3DGM Rules!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:24:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:24:57