Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2007 12:03
This message was previously posted to the dll discussion forum; owing to the low response I assume that the problem has defeated everyone.

When I compile and run my programmes I am presented with an error message window that tells me the DBProImageDebug.dll cannot be loaded. I have checked the Compiler/Plugins folder for this dll and it does exist along with all the other dlls. Despite the fact that it does not appear to have been corrupted, I temporarily renamed it to something else and ran the DBProUpgrade_64.exe again in repair mode; this replaced the DBProImageDebug.dll but I am still getting the error message to say it can't be loaded.

The only change I have made recently is to add the Styx extension, but this problem did not begin immediately after this installation.

All I can add to what I said before is that some of the programmes I wrote (or last edited) before this error started appearing are also affected. Is there an easy solution to this error, or is it likely I shall have to go through the pain of reinstalling the whole thing with all the extensions I've collected?
grraorwwl
Years of Service
User Offline
You could try searching google for "DBProImageDebug.dll download"

You'll usually find a page that has the dll that you need. It has worked for me in the past. I'm pretty sure all you would have to do would be to copy paste the dll into your windows/system32 folder
Coin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2007 12:41
Thanks, I'll try that. At the moment I have other problems with my computer and it is still being fixed. It could be that I shall need to re-install everything anyway. Such is life.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 19:15:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 19:15:06