Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Six FPSC ready static entities up for download

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2007 20:38
Hello and greetings to the Fpsc community!
I am glad to be joining these forums and hope to share great game making experiences, and some of my personal modelling with you all. I have decided to give you all a gift, since I am just joining, and actually very much dislike the thought of trying to leech free things off of other valued forum members and not ever contribute to the community. I have attached a ".ZIP" file with a mini pack of 6 static FPSC ready entities in it. I hope you all enjoy them, and please, feel free to give a bit of productive criticism, as my modelling and texturing skills could do with a bit of brushing up. Alos, I have yet to make them weapons, as I am still learning of the wonderful art of animating in Milkshape 3d, but I will attempt sometime in the not too distant future. Be warned that one of the models has a far larger polycount than the others, but it shouldn't cause any lag in your games, provided you don't add too many of the same. Please note that I shrunk the images in the collage, so they look a mite compressed, and, I am using the trial version, since I have just recently purchased a new computer, and have left my purchased copy of FPSC at my other home,for those of you wondering about the Fps Creator watermark.
Well, here you go, and enjoy!

[img]null[/img]

http://www.shooterplanet.de/Shooter-Archiv/Postal_2/logo.jpg

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2007 21:09
Thank you very much. Though I'd planed on making a Vaughn 24 oz framer, as a weapon instead of the overused 'crowbar' as a first weapon, You may actually of saved me a little time depending on how high the poly count actually is.
DOMRAY
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2007 21:19
ty nice work.

It's better to Burn Out than to Fade away.Highlander
Postal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2007 22:41
@Locrian:
You're welcome. It always feels nice to know that your'e doing good for someone else. The polycount is actually not very high at all, for a weapon. (It is a bit in the overdone section for a static entity, though.) I will probably have another pack like this out in two or three days.

@DOMRAY:
Thanks man. A little praise for model packs never hurts. I'm working on a horror-esque pack right now. I won't spoil it but I can tell you it's going to have a hockey mask, and a few good old fashioned slasher flick weapons bundled into it. Here's a little sampler picture of the hockey mask.

http://www.shooterplanet.de/Shooter-Archiv/Postal_2/logo.jpg

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bronny
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice pack thank you.
Bronny
Years of Service
User Offline
By the way, I can't add damage to the weaponds.

I can make them dynamic and pick them up but they still wont atack or damage a character.
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2007 23:45
This is a generous first model pack, Postal. There's a Glock in MP6 (AT9mm), but it's a weapon! Thanks again!

Failure to Cooperate
A game set during a war against rebels
Arriving 2007
Postal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2007 01:51
@Bronny
You're welcome. They are not meant to be animated weapons that you can pick up and attack with,as I am still learning how to animate, but anyone can feel free to mess with them and change textures if they would like.

@American Infantry
If you thought this was generous, wait until you see my horror pack. Thank you for your comments.

Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Man, that is awesome! It's also good because in a game which i'm currently working on, I had an exact need for these! Great job, keep up the good work!

Need web design help with PHP or XHTML? E-mail me!
http://veron.sitesled.com Visit Veron! Free games, programs and applications! Made in DBPRO, FPSC, and C++!
tweaK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2007 05:42
OMG... this is WONDERFUL! Great texturing on the axe. I might have to use it in my game. I LOVE IT! Thank you.

...I can't really say anything about the game I'm working on since I don't have enough of the game complete to show it to the public =)...
Postal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2007 07:37
Thanks for all the comments guys. You should check out my other thread also: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=101885&b=24&p=0&pd=y

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2007 20:01
Postal,

Greetings. Welcome to the forum! You've got an affinity for one of my favorite games, I see.

These are very nice models, and they will be a fine addition to be sure. Your generousity is appreciated.

Thanks,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 10:33:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 10:33:57