Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / dlls not being recognize (DBP)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, it seems that every user plugin doesn't work except for tempest. I always wind up with the same error, no matter which function. The error is "Command not recognized on line (insert line number here)". I don't know if it's a bug or not, cause the trial gives me the same error. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jaden

P.S. I posted this here as I was getting no replies in the DBPro section.
Hammaman
Years of Service
User Offline
Please can you provide details of how you have installed the plugins (i.e. where have you put the DLL files), which ones you are attempting to use, etc.

I've recently bought DBPro and have added a number of the free plugins which are working okay for me. I'm running v6.3 (having not upgraded to v6.5 yet) - what version are you running?
Archarios
Years of Service
User Offline
Same trouble here. "Ultimate DarkBASIC Professional Extension Pack 2006" to be brief. DBp editor's Help/About says v1.063 but i have installed v6.5 updates.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 19:27:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 19:27:58