Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / cinema4D and darkbasicPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, i want to create some 3d objects in cinema4D, Is possible use that in darkbasic Pro?
thanks
Inverted
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 16:11
go and read some of the tutorials. Darkbasic is an object-oriented language so it has to use 3d objects. Dont post unless you have searched or if the answer is just common sense.

-inverted

Come take a look!
zizio
Years of Service
User Offline
if i'm here maybe i've already tried to use cinema4d models as specificated in the tutorials, but it doesn't work. Do you understand? i'm looking for an answer and and you answer in this way...
ok, bye, i'll find it in an other place!

vatammazza tu e chira troscina i mammata chira zoccola, oi figl'i puttana!!!
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 16:47
Inverted, that was uncalled for, and your answer was totally wrong and irrelevant! DarkBasic Pro is not an object-oriented language. An object-oriented language has nothing to do with 3D objects.

Cinema 4D can be used to create models for DB Pro games. You will need to export them as .x files. You also need to be wary of textures, as some of Cinema's texturing modes are specific only to Cinema 4D.

You might get better help in the 3D section of these forums.
zizio
Years of Service
User Offline
ohhhhhh, thank you! this is an answer, thank you...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 19:22:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 19:22:11