Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Help Importing Guns please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone please help me making a gun? I did what it said in the manual, I copied the premade minigun into its own folder and then just replace the HUD with my model. I made sure they were in the exact same position and rotation. I also made an entity out of that .X file so that I could pick it up, besides the fact that its underground, when I pick up the gun it shows nothing. Can anyone help me with this please?
Strelok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 23:14
try that...maybe you find there more info..
clik here

Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 23:19
Sure,
The reason it wont show up it due to the fact that the FPSC guns may have been made in different software. The model must be aligned to the X-Axis in the software editor. May I ask what software you are using to model?

MattyTheG
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I used 3ds max to make the gun and exported as 3ds to milkshape. I then opened milkshape and imported the minigun and my gun into the same scene, then scaled it and moved it and what not so it was basically in the exact same position. Then I deleted the minigun and just exported it as HUD.X since thats what it was before. Thanks for any help, and Oleg thanks, I saw that thread but didn't really see much that would help, will have to look again though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 10:40:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 10:40:09