Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Treemagik G3

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I apologize if this is the incorrect place to post this. I was led to these forums by the Aliencodec website and could not find a specific section for Treemagik.

http://www.aliencodec.com/product_treemagik.php

I would like to try out an exported Treemagik model before I purchase (to ensure compatibility with the engine that I'm using). Unfortunately, the demo does not permit this.

Is there any way someone can provide me with one sample model of a typical Treemagik exported model without violating any license agreements? This model would only be used for testing purposes and would not be used in any commercial product or redistributed/resold.

If this is possible, please provide an upload link or send me an email. Preferred exported formats would be OBJ or TXT.

Thank you.

--Frank
deneve
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to use treemagic to make palm trees mainly. I have downloaded the demo but cant find out how to use it - the help seems to be absent? Does the real version allow you to build decent palm trees?

Nick

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 19:15:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 19:15:54