Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 13:29
Hello!

Yesterday I found this great website wit textures for food, animals, wood, metal, water and so on.
Here is one texture I think is great, just to improve there isnt any wrong with this website

http://textures.forrest.cz/

Visit us at www.freewebs.com/bigvikinggames , you can find our new free games and new free models.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 13:29
Here is a model wich I used the texture on:
Its a Mortar

Visit us at www.freewebs.com/bigvikinggames , you can find our new free games and new free models.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 14:30
cool, nice textures

go to:
www.freewebs.com/futurefps
www.chainoffreedom.com.piczo.com
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 14:53
When is something a texture, and when is it just a picture?
To me you should call it a texture when it's seamless. Otherwise, it's just a picture.
DOMRAY
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 14:57 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2007 19:15
i don't like the Copyright notice

Quote: "I have tried to choose all texture that are avaiable on the Internet for free, for free distribution, all textures are downloadable as Save as. If there are some textures which have a copyright I had no further intentions to show them there. I have been collecting all these textures for a while from servers where they were available on a royalty free basis so I do not supose there are some with a copyright.

I got some messages that in library are a lot of commercial textures with copyright. Now i don't know what textures are free and what are not."
info on the left

It's better to Burn Out than to Fade away.Victor Kruger/The Kurgan
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 15:00
Ive seen that site before and I don't think you should be uploading their images without their permission.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 15:19
I saw that now, but they are good, and if you just use them for a non-comercial model and dont sell the models wich uses the "texture" I dont think its any problem.
What do you think??

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 18:54
Quote: "_ I have tried to choose all texture that are avaiable on the Internet for free, for free distribution, all textures are downloadable as Save as. If there are some textures which have a copyright I had no further intentions to show them there. I have been collecting all these textures for a while from servers where they were available on a royalty free basis so I do not supose there are some with a copyright.
I got some messages that in library are a lot of commercial textures with copyright. Now i don't know what textures are free and what are not."

From that site....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 10:31:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 10:31:54