Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Better friends

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2003 22:52
THE cumunty around here guves me more fruends that i have around at the moment were i live evry one is just so nice and shares the intrest of darkbasic and no body ever insults any body so all i can say another sign of how good the dark basic cumuity is
There's no game made for you except the one's made your self
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2003 23:28
*group hug* lol

Tht I'd better actually reply b4 you got dissillusioned

You're right in a sense tho, there are a lot of good ppl here, a direct contrast to most other programming forums

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
AGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2003 23:46
Zoz lol i have just had such a bad day with my co worker's near me it makes me want to say how much better it is

There's no game made for you except the one's made your self
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2003 00:44
Ahh don't let the b*stards get ya down, there are always ppl like that at school, work, even down the pub Just learn to laugh at the fools

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 21:06:34
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 21:06:34