Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / TGC Model Packs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2007 18:34
Hi there. I'm seriously considering getting some of TGC's excellent looking Model Packs for use in a DBPro project but was wondering how they look animated.
As such, does anybody have, or know of, and videos or demo's that would show off some of the models (mainly the character models from 1,2 and 4)?!
I've seen the YouTube video of model pack 6, which looks fantastic, and would really appreciate any other demo's.
Thanks in advance for anything you can through my way. Cheers!
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2007 19:20
100% wrong forum try to get to the DbPro forum!!!!!

Visit us at www.freewebs.com/bigvikinggames , you can find our new free games and new free models.
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2007 19:39 Edited at: 1st Apr 2007 19:39
BIG Viking Games, he's been on the forums longer than you so he knows better. DARKHALO2K was asking a question concerning FPSC model packs so he has every right to post his query on this board.

DARKHALO2K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2007 19:42
Erm, but aren't the Model Packs primarily created for FPSC!? And this being a media board, I hoped it would gain faster/more responses.
If a mod feel's this should be elsewhere, then feel free to move it, with my apologies.
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2007 19:53
Yes, you can put these in DBP. When you click on the MP's link, go to the bottom of the page, and read it. It'll talk about usage in DBP.

Infantry Division: Lost in Power
A game set during a war against Europian mercenaries
Arriving 2007
DARKHALO2K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 00:35
Ack, everybody seem's to be misunderstanding me. I know that the models can be used in DBPro, and really that this is the place to talk about them (the models) either way.
All I wanted was to see more on the characters, preferably even some footage of them in-game, as what I have seen on the FPSC site looks great, and I just wanted to see/know more about their quality before ordering any. My real concern was the quality of their animations.
Ho hum, i've since began modelling myself, and created a little MP5 that i'm quite fond of, though i'd still really appreciate any of the above. Cheers, and thanks again for any time spent with this.
mastercheif 193
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 01:37
I don't think there is a video with those model packs. I checked Youtube and all they have is model pack 5 and 6.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 03:00
I don't personally know of any videos in game. But they do look awesome! You'll just have to take my word for it. The animations are very good.

BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 03:13
Like bond1 said in the thread, probbably not what you had in mind, but a video none the less...

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=88014&b=21

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 10:36:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 10:36:02