Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Custom font

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have a custom font that works in word and everything but how do i load the font into dp pro
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 02:28
Need to use a windows dll to temporarily load and unload your custom font.

See here;

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=63687&b=1

Boo!
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 04:27
If I read your post correctly, what you are talking about is the Set Text Font command - seeing as you say the font in question is already in your system and seen from within Word.

What you might not be aware of is that if you use the Print command, you only get the system font - even if you do use Set Text Font.

To get the others you must use the Text command rather than Print.

The link Spooky gives describes how to distribute a program you write which uses a font which others may not already have on their systems, so if I'm wrong and that's what you do mean then it talks about your problem.

Personally, in that particular case I would use a proper Windows installer program like InstallShield which allows you to include fonts and installs/registers them when your program is installed.

TDK_Man

TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 21:21:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 21:21:58