Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Dark Studios Final Warfighters Project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
NEW PROJECT FROM DARK STUDIOS FINAL WARFIGHTERS

In this game, you are the last of three elit warfighters in the near future. You face a threat from a hostile soviet military that threatens your country and survival. You will take on hords of enemies in our new game. As one warfighter alone on this mission, you learn how to fight alone, and try to survive, as you protech the last warfighters and your country.

Prepare for it!

No release date yet,, but ill have 1 soon.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 04:15
So you know, while it's great you plan to make a game, this board is for projects in progress, as in with code and whatnot, with proof that you're doing something. Post here again when you have some code working, as well as some screenshots. Until then, I recommend you develop this, either on your own or on the game deign theory board.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 05:49
Screenshots?

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 05:55 Edited at: 3rd Apr 2007 05:56
Seeing he just joined today, I'm going to assume he didn't read the stickies.

I mean, what the heck, NO ONE reads the stickies! We've got to find a way to attract attention. Maybe make every newcomer read the stickies before he's aloud to post at all?

EDIT: I think I've got a good idea.

When a newcomer joins, they must summarize what the stickies for the W.I.P. board state. A mod checks it themselves, and if its right then he approves him to post in the board. If he just copy pasted, it will not be approved, and he will not be able to post. I don't see many flaws.

-Mansoor
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 05:55
Quote: "In this game, you are the last of three elit warfighters in the near future. You face a threat from a hostile soviet military that threatens your country and survival."

Hahahaha what?

Moondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 06:59
when your a new member, a mod has to approve your first several messages i think.. or maybe i just dreamed that up

MOONDOG

current projects: Mystic Dream // red // battle room
Crazy Ninja
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 12:33
Quote: "I mean, what the heck, NO ONE reads the stickies!"

I think I did.

Shadow Coderer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 15:25
Why is it always the soviets in the future? Why would they come back just to start a war on a country that only has three warfighters? But to be honest, the originality isn't exactly pouring of the post. Dark Studios?? How about "Basic Proffesional Productions"

In other words avery1555, post some technical information and screenshots or I imagine that your thread will be locked.

Male modelling isn't just for gays! In fact, if 3DS Max was free, everyone would do it.
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 16:18
you're right moondog, newbies posts do have to be approved.
did the mod who approved this not even read it?

thanks to deathead for the sig!
Projects: alien abductor-5%
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 16:28
Dunno, I've read it, and really I think he's so far away from having anything tangible to tell us or show us, I have to lock this thread.

Avery, it's always best to have a screenshot or two, or even some concept art - stuff like that, a lot more info is required basically, otherwise we have to lock. We only want WIP projects that are on their way in terms of development, so please post about your game again when you get more work done on it.

Good guy, Good guy, Wan...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:27:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:27:21