Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / treemagik query

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to use treemagik to make palm trees mainly. I have downloaded the demo but cant find out how to use it - the help seems to be absent? Does the real version allow you to build decent palm trees?

Nick
Dreamon Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 09:26
Treemagik creates very nice trees, and they look great. To use it you would first have to generate a trunk and open the trunk menu by simply clicking on trunk, and add trunk, for me it always seemed to hide the tab once i would click on it, but none the less it will generate a standard "default" trunk. After which, you would generate branches, and twigs, then create the leaves, all of which can be adjusted to suit your needs. And there are many textures to use too. Hope it helped a little.

www.soundclick.com/octoberscry ---> My Doom Metal Band
deneve
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi again
But what about palm trees? I only have the demo version so I can't tell whether there is a way to generate fronds rather than branches with leaves. could I import an image of my own of the fronds and put copies onto the boards that sit at the crown of the tree. Can you bring in your own media and how is it done?

Many thanks in advance

Nick
Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 05:09
i haven't yet been able to make palms in the registered version, but it could probably be done by making a texture in the painter

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 21:22:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 21:22:18