Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] SimpleFPS (WIP)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Now here is a game i will make that is going to dent this society with fresh updates(mind my strong vocabulary) I (aka SnYpEr WoLf) will be working on an FPS game that is online and single player with everything that I could possibly customize...Best thing about this is I will include an updating service for this game for later improvements so no one will need to redownload the WHOLE thing...And dont worry...This game IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!! only becuase I am going to make an improved one later one...the update service will update this game regularly with new levels...also if anyone is a fan of Counter-Strike then this will atleast spin your gears as ill make some high precision CS and CSS and CZ maps for this game for online version...and in the improved ones will have a point or money system for people to buy weapons and arsenal from everygame that is requested...well...start requesting some weapons!
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 04:28
Uhhh, screen?

Infantry Division: Lost in Power
A game set during a war against Europian mercenaries
Arriving 2007

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:59:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:59:24